Rachel Havener, HJ Writer
Ten Things I Learned From LOST
2. If a gorgeous man spills a briefcase full of money in front of you, you were meant to see it.
3. You’ve gotta make your own kind of music and sing your own special song.
4. Don’t tell a bald man in a wheelchair what he can’t do. He’ll only get mad and yell.
5. Sharpies can, indeed, write underwater.
6. I will probably never be able to afford a bottle of MacCutcheon.
7. Babies born on islands are born already being 2 months old and perfectly clean. It’s a miracle!
8. I’m not supposed to have chocolate before dinner.
9. Uncle Rico can be kind of mean.
10. TV will never, ever be the same again.